CT Strippers of New England
Many people have a stereotype of what CT strippers look like. The truth of the matter is that stripping can take many different forms. You don’t have to look a certain way in order to get the job. Some of the stereotypes in the industry include:
1. You don’t have to be thin. Thin people are usually the ones who make a good living at stripping, but you don’t have to be thin in order to make a living at stripping. When you live in the real world, you realize that everyone doesn’t weigh 100 lbs. Sometimes, men are attracted to big-boned women. Just because a woman has some pounds on her doesn’t mean that she can’t become a stripper. It’s not healthy to thin, so it’s better to have a couple pounds on her.
2. You don’t have to be white. Many women who enter the profession are white, but it’s not always the case. There are Hispanic women and black women who decide to become strippers. Stripping doesn’t discriminate against women because men like to see a variety of women take their clothes off. Men may be looking for a black or Hispanic stripper, so they shouldn’t count themselves. Beauty comes in all ethnicity because no two males are looking for the same thing in a stripper.
3. You don’t have to be female. There are plenty of male strippers who are trying to earn a living; stripping is not just for women anymore. You don’t see male strippers as commonly as you see female strippers, but they do exist. Like female CT strippers, male strippers come in all shapes and sizes. Male strippers can be any race, size, shape, and age; it ultimately depends on what the female is looking for in her male stripper. Male strippers will met the wishes of their women clients.
4. You don’t have to dress a certain way. Since there are many different kinds of strippers, the stripper’s clothes may vary from vary. Depending on what the men find sexy, the clothes may cover most of the woman’s body or the clothes may cover a little bit of the woman’s body. It’s common for men to like strippers who are barely dressed, but that’s not always the case. The men may want their strippers to wear a costume that covers the stripper’s entire body. He may find it attractive to have her entire body covered before he decides to strip.
5. You don’t have to act a certain way. Many people think that strippers in CT are air-heads but that’s not always the case. You may find that strippers are intelligent people who made a conscience choice to enter the industry. Some women decide to be a stripper because it pays the bills, so they aren’t necessarily an idiot. The women may use the money for a variety of reasons, and it could include: a down-payment on a house, a down-payment on a business, etc.
These are just some of the ways that CT strippers in Connecticut are different than each other. Connecticut has a lot of diversity, so you will find diversity among the strippers. Each stripper that enters the profession makes the industry unique. You can’t stereotype strippers in CT because there is no right way to be a stripper.